Best Psychiatrist in Jaipur for Anxiety Treatment
Best Psychiatrist in Jaipur for Anxiety Treatment
Anxiety is a normal and healthy emotion. Whenever a person feels an excessive level of anxiety, then it can be a medical disorder.
Sometimes you can experience anxiety attacks, and there is no need to panic about that because it’s a normal part of life, but when you have an anxiety disorder then you feel worried about everyday situations. A feeling of sudden extreme anxiety attacks is normal in a person who has an anxiety disorder. The attack reaches a peak within minutes.
For the best treatment of anxiety disorder, you should visit a psychiatrist. Psychiatrist Dr. Sanjay Jain is the best psychiatrist for the treatment of anxiety disorder in Jaipur. He provides treatment for anxiety disorder, anxiety attack and many other problems like depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, etc.
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety disorders create many mental health diagnoses that lead to excessive nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry.
These mental disorders change the process of how a person feels emotions and how he behaves, also causes physical symptoms. Mild anxiety can feel like uneasiness or nervousness And severe anxiety can cause a serious effect on day to day life.
In 2017, 197million people of India (14.3 % of the total population) are suffering from mental disorders, out of which 46 million have depression and 45 million have an anxiety disorder.
Types of Anxiety Disorder:
- Panic disorder: A panic attack feels like a terror attack on your body. You may feel like sweat, having chest pain, and feel like having an unusual heartbeat. Sometimes you may feel like having a heart attack.
- Social anxiety disorder: when you feel worried and build tension about your daily social life affairs is known as a social anxiety disorder. You think more about how others will judge you or you feel embarrassed about going in public.
- Specific phobias: the person with specific phobia tries to avoid some things or places. The affected person tries to avoid contact with objects or situations, and many times due to this fear you may avoid ordinary situations or work.
- Generalized anxiety disorder: when you feel extreme tension or unrealistic worry about anything without any reason.
Also Read: Tips to Avoid Lung Cancer Permanently
The causes of anxiety are complex. some might occur at once, some may lead to others, some don’t lead to an anxiety disorder unless the other is present.
The causes include:
- Some tensions, like difficulties in work, problems in the relationship, problems in the family.
- Many times if any family member has an anxiety disorder than there are more chances that you can experience one.
- Many times the symptoms of other diseases, effects of medicines, or the stress of intense surgery can cause an anxiety disorder.
- Many times the withdrawal from the substance like drugs, alcohol can intensify the impact of other possible causes.
When Does Anxiety Need Treatment?
Feelings of anxiety are normal which are necessary for the survival of human beings.
In the early days, our body senses set alarms about the incoming danger. Some forms of these are like an increase in the heartbeat, sweating, etc.
For early humans, the only concern is to run from larger animals or imminent danger, but now the anxiety is revolving around work, money, family, health and other important issues that demand the attention of human beings without requiring the fight or flight reaction. Thinking of getting hit by a car while crossing the street can also be an anxiety disorder.
Anxiety Disorders have Some General Symptoms:
- fear of anything
- Feeling of uneasiness
- sleeping problems
- Not being able to stay cool at situations,
- Feeling cold and sweaty
- Dead hands or feet
- Having problems in breathing
- Feels like dry mouth
- Tense muscles
If you feel any of these symptoms then you should visit a psychiatrist.
Dr. Sanjay Jain(Jain neuropsychiatry clinic) is one of the best psychiatrists of Jaipur. Jain neuropsychiatry clinic is the best place where you can get the best treatment for your problems. Jain neuropsychiatry clinic provides you the best treatment as they work with the latest technologies, the staff of the clinic is amazing.
Treatment of Anxiety Disorder:
Treatment of anxiety disorder consists of psychotherapy, behavioral therapy, and medication.
If you addicted to alcohol, drugs, or having depression or other conditions then it may take some more time as you have to bring control of these things first, then the treatment for anxiety disorder can be started.
Yoga can helps to reduce the effects of an anxiety disorder.
There are many exercises that can help a person manage with milder, more focused, or shorter-term anxiety disorders, including:
- Stress management
- Relaxation techniques
- Exercises to replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
- Support network
Psychological counseling is a quality way of treating anxiety. Cognitive-behavioral therapy(CBT), psychotherapy, or a combination of therapies are some of the ways.
This therapy helps in recognize and changes the harmful thoughts in your mind that led the foundation of anxious and troublesome feelings.
Anxiety management can be supported by many types of medication.
There are many medicines that can control mental symptoms some of them are antidepressants, benzodiazepines, tricyclics, and beta-blockers.
Sanjay Jain is the best psychiatrist to get treatment from. Psychiatrist Dr. Sanjay Jain(Jain neuropsychiatry clinic) has done his MD- Psychiatry from SMS medical college, Jaipur as a mental health expert as a psychiatrist. He has worked in an SMS medical college and mental health expert.